My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 January 2010

From one build to another ......

Mark finished the conservatory build in October 2009 and did a such a fantastic job he's now going to start on converting the back of the garage into my long awaited craft room!

I think my stash of crafting goodies has finally pushed him over the edge as its taking over too many rooms in the house and when you are working on projects its too much of a hassle to put it all away in a cupboard again, so it just stays wherever I leave it in an organised mess!

I can't wait to have a proper room to work in with everything to hand ..... I have sooooo much stuff, it will be brilliant. So I will keep you up-to-date on progress and of course the finished room. We are off out tomorrow to get the French doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.