My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

16 January 2010

Wedding Invites

Before Christmas I was asked by a friend if I would like to make her wedding invites ..... I jumped at the chance as had not had the opportunity to do invites before. After consultation and checking colour schemes and designs, I came up with a simple ivory and silver design which she loved. The paper is embossed and has butterflies on this too, organza ribbon and vellum butterflies with silver craft wire.

I finished these last night and she was absolutely delighted with them .... weird thing is I will be receiving one back as she's inviting me to the wedding!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.