My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

24 February 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C25

Hello again, my second post of the day! I've just made this card for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C25 and this week there was a sketch to follow.

I decided to use one of my new stamps and make a moving home card.

For this card I used:-

  • Inca Greeting Stamp with Stampin Spots Inkpad
  • Helz Cuppleditch Home Sweet Home Clear Stamp
  • Cardstock from stash
  • K&C Winter Wonderland Papers
  • Die Cut Hearts
  • Papermania Gems & Brad
  • Sizzix Weave Texture Plate
  • Sakura Pens and Waterbrush

Unfortunately not one of my better cards, but not feeling myself today which may have something to do with it! Hope you like it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire

    Sorry to hear you're not feeling too great, but I have to disagree about your card, I think it's lovely.

    Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Claire!!!
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.