My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

26 February 2010

Ever had that Friday Feeling?

Hi everyone and thank goodness Friday has arrived! What a week and I'm so looking forward to the weekend. I'm off to see my Sister tonight over in Sutton Coldfield, haven't seen her since Christmas! So it will be great to have a catch up with her, booked a table at an Indian restaurant, so food and drink will be plenty and I will be travelling back on Saturday morning.

So this morning decided to have a bit of crafty time before setting off to work later as I won't get chance tonight!

Today's card is being entered into the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • DCWV Papers
  • Pearlescent Cardstock with Sizzix dots textured impressions folder
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Greeting & Ribbon from Stash
  • Forever Friends Image

I will be back soon! Have a great weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Oh Claire, I do love teddies and 4ever Friends do them so well! Such pretty colours and the pearlised lilac card looks gorgeous!

    Hope you have a great evening, I wish I was as close to my sisters!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is so sweet ! Those little bears are the cutest... Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cute card, thanks for joining Susie's Sassy challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet and pretty card...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. I love the FF image and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Susie's sassy challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire this is so adorable how cute are those bears, Thanks for joining us at Susie's sassy challenge this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. Love FF bears and the pearls you have used
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.