My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

7 February 2010

Secret Crafter Challenge 69

I just had to make a card for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge using monochrome tones of one colour and white. So I jumped at using one of my new stamps for this with a co-ordinating green theme. I am really pleased with the result.


For this card I used:-

  • Sarah Kay Precious Moments Clear Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow papers
  • Ribbon by American Crafts
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Fiskars Border Punch
  • Papermania White Pearls
  • Penny Black Greeting Stamp
  • Sakura Gel & Glitter Pens with waterbrush


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww and so you should be chuffed with this little beauty. It is very pretty Claire, love the colour.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and great greens!
    Thank you for joining in the SCSC this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.