My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 February 2010

Sketch & Stash Challenge 29

Morning all - well after a busy and successful morning in town with the two girls yesterday spending the remains of their Birthday and Christmas money and gift cards, it was definitely a good time to retreat to the craft room for some peace!

I decided to make some of my challenge cards and the first one I made is for the Sketch & Stash Challenge No 29 and as you can see there's quite a bit of bling on it!

For this card I used:-

  • Penny Black Evening Glow Stamp
  • Kanban Vintage Floral Distress Papers
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Sakura Pens & Waterbrush
  • Papermania Gemstones
  • Die Cut Greeting from stash

I hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. Loving the bling Claire and the pretty colours!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Claire, and I love that PB image.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.