My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

3 February 2010

Storage issues

Over the weekend I started to have a good sort out of all my craft items and get rid of anything I didn't want or no longer used and look at new options for storing certain items, preparing for my new craft room!

Yesterday my new storage bag arrived for my ribbon collection - its the best thing I've seen for ribbons in ages! The Pull-E-Z Ribbon Purse is available from craftsulove and comes in 4 colours and priced at £17.99 its a bargain. It holds up to 200 ribbons and they don't tangle when you pull them out. All you do is thread your ribbon through the holes and you have easy access.

Mines not even half full yet, so I may need to invest in some more ribbon, LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.