My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

12 February 2010

Time to say Goodbye!

One of my friends Jasmine from school leaves her job today - she was covering maternity leave and unfortunately they can't keep her on. She will be greatly missed, so I have made this card for her and hope she likes it!


Its also the last day of term which is excellent news - for me this hasn't come quick enough, its only been a 6 week term, but its certainly been a long one! I surely do need a break so will make the very most of my week off next week!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire

    What a pretty card, I love the papers and image that you've used.

    Also wanted to thank you for your encouragement with my 'Mother's Day' cards, and commenting on my blog.

    You will note, I've now become a follower of yours.

    Hope you enjoy the school holiday, and get lots of crafting done.

    Hugs

    Judi xxxx http://judiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.