My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 February 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches 33

My second challenge card I made was for Tuesday Morning Sketches No 33 and I am really pleased with how this card turned out. Unfortunately the camera hasn't picked up the vibrant tan colour of the card - it is actually the same colour as the ribbon, so you can't get a true picture!


For this card I used:-

  • Sarah Kay Picnic of Daisies Stamp
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • K&C Winter Wonderland Paper
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Die Cut Greeting & Flowers from my stash
  • Sakura Pens & Waterbrush

I hope you like this as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. GREAT take on the sketch!

    Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Great take on the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card. It's just adorable.

    {hugs}
    Mary - TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch. I like the little flower embellishments and the image is cute! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.