My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

1 March 2010

Anyone for Strawberries?

Morning everyone and what a gorgeous morning it is too! Lovin' the sunshine today. Today's card is all Summery and is for the Just Magnolia Challenge 44 the theme this week is "Birthdays".

I have been itching to use my new Strawberry Tilda stamp and thought this challenge would be perfect teamed with the strawberry papers I found in my stash!

For this card I used:-

  • Magnolia Strawberry Tilda Stamp
  • Papers from my Stash
  • Fiskars Scallop Border Punch
  • Happy Birthday Stamp
  • Stampin' Up Earth Elements Inks with Waterbrush

I'm really pleased with how this one turned out and would love to have you're comments too!


1 comment:

  1. ooh she is very cute Claire, such a lovely rose she's holding. I love your summery colours, they go perfectly with the bright sunshine too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.