My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

15 March 2010

Happy Monday!

Hello all, its been a whole week since I have uploaded anything on my blog and this is due to me feeling a bit run down over the last week as my son has moved out and decided to live with his Dad, so as you can imagine have had to sort loads of things out and its been quite upsetting. So haven't felt like doing any crafting at all, which is not like me I can tell you! Yesterday afternoon I managed to make a card, but its only a very simple one which I have entered into the following challenges:-

Hopefully I will get my mojo back very soon!

For this card I used:-

  • Forever Friends Image
  • Penny Black Birthday Girl Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Spring Papers
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Sizzix Flowers Embossing Folder

I hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, its been a bit of a roller-coaster ride of late then. Some time with your crafting goodies will help and just look at your super card! I love all teddies and as for FF they are just the best! All squidgy and cuddly!
    Lovely papers youve chosen too.
    Hope you find your mojo asap!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute claire.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.