My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

22 March 2010

Monday Morning Blues!

Why is it that Monday mornings are always a struggle to get motivated? It started off lovely and sunny here this morning and now its gone overcast ... looks like more rain! Maybe thats why I am feeling like I am?! lol

I made this card yesterday, but didn't get time to blog it, so here it is for the Friday Sketcher Challenge 94 and I have to say I am really pleased with this one. The sketch was great to use and certainly one that I will be using again. I used another new stamp from Pink Gem Designs which I love.

For this card I used:-
  • Pink Gem Designs Sitting Chloe Stamp
  • Wild Rose Studio Greetings Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Spring Papers
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Amercian Crafts Ribbon
  • Stampin-Up Inks with Waterbrush
  • Papermania Pearls

I hope you like it!


3 comments:

  1. awwww! what a cutie! Such a pretty card Claire! love the sweet image and the beautiful papers!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us and for playing along at the Friday Sketchers Cahllenge!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chris
    This is gorgeous - love the soft colours of the image - which is adorable!
    Thanks for popping over to my blog and all your lovely comments.
    Nearly the weekend now!
    Have agreat day
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.