My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

3 March 2010

Pamper Yourself

Morning all, just a quick post before I head off to work. I made this Mother's Day card for Mark's Mum, but have to post it today as she lives out in Spain for 6 months of the year, so need to make sure she gets it in time!

I thought it would be perfect to enter into this week's Allsorts Challenge 41 as their theme this week is Mother's Day.

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out, I love the colours and everything fits into place perfectly, I'm sure his Mum will be really chuffed with this when she receives it!

For this card I used:-

  • Wild Rose Studio Floral Paper Stack
  • Cardstock from Stash with X-Cut Scallop Border Punch and Nestabilities
  • Vellum Butterfly from Stash
  • Ribbon from American Crafts
  • Forever Friends Image
  • Wild Rose Studio Pamper Yourself Stamp with Ink it Up Ink
  • Papermania Shimmer Dots

Would love you're comments as usual.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Claire, I agree, it all looks so fab, pretty papers and what a lovely ff image!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card such a cute image love those bears...x

    Thanks for joining in with the fun at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.