My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

20 March 2010

Pretty in Ink

What a miserable afternoon it is, rain, rain and more rain! After a busy morning shopping I managed to squeeze in an hour or so for some crafting and used the Pretty in Ink sketch from their No 2 Challenge which I found was great to work with.

I used my new Magnolia Ink Butterfly Tilda Stamp, thought it would be sweet with the papers! I also used a Sakura glitter pen on her wings and trousers, but the camera hasn't picked this up - the light is not very good today and I ended up taking the picture in the conservatory!

For this card I used:-

  • Magnolia Ink Butterfly Tilda Stamp
  • Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp
  • Stampin-Up and Brilliance Stamps with Waterbrush
  • Papermania Pearls
  • K&C Sparkly Sweet Papers
  • Pearlescent Card with Sizzix Texture Plate
  • Die Cut and Ribbon from Stash

I'm really pleased with how this card turned out and love the image, so this one will probably be used on a regular basis now!

Hope you like it!


6 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Claire. Love the soft colours and the pearlised lilac textured card really sets it all off perfectly!
    She is a little sweetie!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card Claire!
    I Love your pretty butterfly Tilda! You coloured her beautifully and you are right, she looks fabulous with the gorgeous butterfly papers!
    Thank you do much for joining in with the challenge!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claire this is a pretty card I love this Tilda (and its one I don't own....must have missed it !! lol)
    Love the embossing and the 3 pearls is a nice touch too
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! I am here visiting from Simon Says Stamp - you entered our challenge but I don't see a link to us in your post! If you could, that would be AWESOME!!!! Thanks for joining us!!!
    Chris & the DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a pretty card . I just love that butterfly background paper- the whole card co ordinates perfectly
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, such a gorgeous card! Love the paper with butterflies so much! Fantastic work! ;-)

    hugs Zimtschnecke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.