I used my new Magnolia Ink Butterfly Tilda Stamp, thought it would be sweet with the papers! I also used a Sakura glitter pen on her wings and trousers, but the camera hasn't picked this up - the light is not very good today and I ended up taking the picture in the conservatory!
For this card I used:-
- Magnolia Ink Butterfly Tilda Stamp
- Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp
- Stampin-Up and Brilliance Stamps with Waterbrush
- Papermania Pearls
- K&C Sparkly Sweet Papers
- Pearlescent Card with Sizzix Texture Plate
- Die Cut and Ribbon from Stash
I'm really pleased with how this card turned out and love the image, so this one will probably be used on a regular basis now!
Hope you like it!