My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

16 March 2010

Tilda's Going Green

Morning everyone ..... its another Sunny day outside today, but I'm indoors with a cold and sore throat, not feeling the best, but did manage to make a card this morning for some challenges.


For this card I used:-

  • Magnolia Birthday Girl Stamp with Stampin-Up Inks and Waterbrush
  • Nestabilities
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Pearlescent Cardstock
  • X-Cut Flower Punch
  • Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Papers

I'm very pleased with how this turned out and I hope you like it too!


7 comments:

  1. Oooh the lush green is gorgeous Claire! Ive just finished a green one and a coral one so it must be the sunshine getting to us! lol
    Lovely card indeed!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love all the green cards that I keep seeing lately! You coloured Tilda beautifully and I love the gorgeous ribbons and pretty flowers!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Cute card. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very cute! Great take on the sketch (even though that was last week ;o) )

    Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week.

    Mvh
    Gunn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Claire, what a pretty card. Such a sweet image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.