Morning everyone ..... its another Sunny day outside today, but I'm indoors with a cold and sore throat, not feeling the best, but did manage to make a card this morning for some challenges.
- Cupcake Challenge 82 Theme: Going Green
- One Stop Craft Challenge 71 Theme: Spots and Dots
- Simon Says Stamp Challenge This was for the "Sketch using Magnolia Image", but I forgot to enter it and now its too late DOH! Luckily their challenge this week is "A Splash of Green" so its being entered into that instead! Must be the cold got to my brain!
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge 74 Theme: Anything Goes!
For this card I used:-
- Magnolia Birthday Girl Stamp with Stampin-Up Inks and Waterbrush
- American Crafts Ribbon
- Papermania Pearls
- Pearlescent Cardstock
- X-Cut Flower Punch
- Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp
- My Mind's Eye Papers
I'm very pleased with how this turned out and I hope you like it too!