My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

6 March 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches 35

Hello everyone .... have had a busy day today, shopping this morning, followed by housework and then spent the afternoon crafting. As a treat Mark took me out for a meal which was lovely and now have time to catch up with my blog!
My first card is for the Tuesday Morning Sketches 35 Challenge.


For this card I used:-

  • Kanban Vintage Papers and Cardstock
  • Magnolia Tilda Charleston Stamp
  • Stampin-Up Earth Elements Inks and Waterbrush
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Flowers from Hobbycraft
  • Wild Rose Studio Greetings Stamp

I hope you like it!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire! I think Tilda is so cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now she is a cutie Claire and I love the paper too, very elegant card
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.