My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

26 March 2010

Winning Streak

Evening everyone, what a week and am I glad its the weekend! Well I have had a lucky week, firstly by winning Keryn's Candy to celebrate her 1st bloggiversary at Poppy Dog and after Mark collecting my parcel from the Post Office today, what a lovely amount of goodies I have received and I can't wait to put them to good use! Thank you again Keryn, they are all fab!

And this morning I was lucky to win the challenge at Friday Sketchers winning goodies to the value of $25.00 from Plum Purdy. Can't wait to pick my choices.

Lets hope the good luck continues. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend.


1 comment:

  1. What a lucky streak you are on Claire! Long may it continue!

    Have just got to your post on my reading list but I have been making cards in between.

    Have a great weekend!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.