My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

19 March 2010

Yay its Friday!

Hi all and at last its Friday, so looking forward to my weekend!

I have my Mother in Law to be's Birthday coming up at the beginning of April, so needed to make her a card and to help me along I used Sandra's sketch at Forever Friends Challenge.

I'm fairly pleased with how this one turned out, however I wanted a greeting stamp with "Mum" on it, but after rummaging through all of my stamps, realised I hadn't got one! DOH so I need to invest in some more wording stamps me thinks.

For this card I used:-

  • Forever Friends Image
  • Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamps
  • Papermania Adhesive Stones
  • American Crafts Organza Ribbon
  • Card and Paper from My Stash
  • Flower Handmade by Me!

Hope you like it and look forward to your comments. Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! love the fab bear and the gorgeous papers! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire, such a sweet card and lovely pastel colours. So glad you joined us at OSCC this week, thank you. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, pretty colours and those bears are just a given; they will always look fab!

    Have you tried writing your sentiment on the pc then punching it out? It saves a fortune on stamps!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for taking part in the ff-challenge.. i love it. Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire! Can You pop over to my blog please!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.