My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

7 April 2010

Allsorts 46

Obviously on a roll today - my third post!! This card is for the Allsorts Challenge 46 Theme: No designer papers allowed!

And because there were no designer papers allowed, I decided to make a simple card with pearlescent card which I ran through my Sizzix Big Shot Express using one of my many floral texture plates to give the card an embossed look and finished off with a matted and layered stamped image and embellishment.

For this card I used:-

  • Sugar Nellie MacKenzie Stamp
  • Pearlescent card, flowers and brad from Stash
  • Anita's Peeloffs
  • Stampin-Up Inks with Waterbrush
  • Sizzix Texture Plate

Hope you like and as always welcome any comments and thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Super fresh feel to it which is probably the lovely green youve used!
    I was looking at it and thought that there was something familiar about it and then, the penny dropped! Doh! ;)

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire
    Another gorgeous card. Love the image and the soft colour tones.
    Thanks for taking on my challange at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire

    Fabulous card love the image anf the embossing looks great ...x

    Thanks for joining us this week at allsorts Hugs kIrsten...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.