My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 April 2010

And Finally .........

......... my third post for this morning is again for more challenges! I must be completely challenged out this week - thats what working term time does!

For this card I used:-

  • Penny Black Cupful of Love Stamp
  • K&C Hopscotch Papers
  • Pearlescent Card using Sizzix Squares Texture Plate
  • Stampin-Up Inks with Waterbrush
  • Greeting Stamp from Stash
  • Papermania Pearls

As always appreciate your comments. Enjoy you're day!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I adore this PB image!

    Mrs Wonka (Zoe) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Claire, there's no stopping you today!! lol! Go girl!

    Super card, really lovely papers and youve coloured the PB so beautifully!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. just adorable claire......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.