Hello on another Monday morning .... weather here can't seem to make its mind up today .... one minute we have rain, the next we have sun, then its hot and then it goes cold again! How on earth can you decide what to wear when its so up and down! LOL.
I made the following card yesterday afternoon, but didn't get chance to post it, so here it is ....... for the following challenges:-
- Papertake Weekly Challenge 39 Theme: Sketch
- Penny Black Challenge 98 Theme: 3 Flowers, 2 Buttons & 1 Bow
For this card I used:-
- My Mind's Eye Papers
- Penny Black Join In Stamp
- Stampin-Up Inks with Waterbrush
- Kaisercraft Flowers
- Brads, Bow & Buttons from Stash
- DCWV Cardstock
I just love the PB little hedgehogs, they are so cute!
Hope you like it, be back later after work with another post. Have a good day whatever you are up to.