My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 April 2010

Anyone for Cake?

Good morning! Well I made this card at the weekend for the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge 42 but typically of late I missed the deadline DOH! but I am going to upload it anyway and it will be another card to go into my sale stash.

For this card I used:-

  • Penny Black Cinnamon Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus Papers
  • Kasiercraft Flowers
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Hobbycraft Gemstones
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Kanban Greeting with Stampin-Up Ink
  • Brads from Stash
  • Sakura Pens & stampin-Up Inks with Waterbrush

I seem to be making quite alot of "green" cards of late, must be a mood thing! Must change colour. Hope you like it.

2 comments:

  1. another fab card hun love that image and the flowers,too love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Claire, THis is cute!! I love the green!!!


    hey just thought I would ask you if you have the challenges for may and june yet? I have nothing as of yet. ;o(

    have a great day..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.