My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

28 April 2010

I'm a Winner!

Morning everyone ....... no card yet, but received some good news this morning that I won the "Spring Rain" challenge at Truly Scrumptious and have won a Milly in the Rain Stamp from Pink Gem Designs

I just love the Pink Gem Designs stamps and this will be another fabulous one to add to my growing collection, so can't wait to receive it.

Hope you all have a great day and no doubt I'll be back later, hopefully with a card or two to show!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Claire, that's wonderful news. I'm really pleased for you, and look forward to seeing what you create with your new stamp when it arrives.

    Hugs - Judi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Claire! What a fab way to start the day!

    Look forward to seeing your cards with your new stamp!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well done chuck! Have you given Sharon your details? If you email me them at pinkgemdesigns@googlemail.com I can post it tomorrow morning

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.