My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

8 April 2010

Just Cute Bears

Welcome to Thursday and a lovely sunny one at that .... what a difference a bit of sunshine makes! Have been up since 7.00 am this morning as I am waiting on a delivery and then off to the hairdressers to have something done with my hair! Have been growing it and its now quite long, but its getting on my nerves! LOL.

I made the following card yesterday, but as I had already blogged three posts I thought I would leave this one until today! This card is for the Just Cute Bears Challenge 11 Theme: Colour Combo Yellow & Green.

For this card I used:-

  • Stampavie Garden Bears Stamp
  • Wild Rose Studio Floral Paperstack and Greeting
  • Brenda Pinnick Cardstock
  • Papermania Pearls & Gems
  • Stampin-Up Inks with Waterbrush

No doubt I'll be back later LOL! Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Hope you show us your new style Claire?!

    Super card, lovely colours really soft on the eye, unlike mine! lol!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet

    Thanks for joining us on Just Cute Bears :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab. Thanks for playing along with Just Cute Bears this week. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining in Just Cute Bears this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such cute teddy bears on your card! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears,
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.