My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

21 April 2010

Just Magnolia's 1st Birthday

Evening all, well I've just managed to finish this card in time to post for Just Magnolia's 1st Birthday Challenge using their sketch and the theme "Thank You" being an appropriate way to celebrate! Luckily I managed to get a decent enough photo as it was dark .... phew!

Its not one of my better cards, made it in a rush as I knew the deadline was tomorrow! Oh well at least I got my entry in.

For this card I used:-

  • Magnolia Ink Spring Tilda Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Papers
  • Pearlescent Card from Stash with MS Heart Border Punch & Sizzix Die
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Stampin-Up Inks with Waterbrush
  • Anita's Peeloffs

Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. well I think it looks great hun love how you have sat tilda on the MS border hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks happy enough to me Claiire! Such lovely warm colours youve used, those dp's are lush!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.