My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 April 2010

A Spring Theme

Yes I'm back already - well did say I was on a catch up didn't I!? My next card is for the Forever Friends Challenge with their theme being Spring and a chance to be a design team member too!

I'm really pleased with this card, although fairly simple, I don't think its anything inspiring but will enter the DT call anyway!

For this card I used:-

  • Forever Friends Image
  • My Mind's Eye Papers
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Papermania Shimmer Dots
  • Brads & Flowers from Stash
  • Anita's Peel Offs

As always would love to hear your comments.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love this one too! Little cheeky chappies that they are! Such a happy card!

    Keryn x

    ps, how did you get on at the hairdressers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work, i love it. the image is great!!!

    Love Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.