My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 April 2010

A Week Gone By .......

Morning everyone .... firstly apologies for my lack of posts this week - in fact no posts at all LOL! I've been so busy on my final week off, entertaining kids and doing the normal housework, etc. Went to see Nanny McPhee and The Big Bang on Wednesday at the Cinema and have spent Thursday, Friday, Saturday and this morning mainly painting and decorating .... my craft room is not far off now from being complete and I also redecorated our bedroom and with everyday life in between have had absolutely no time to craft and boy have I missed it!

Secondly, I would like to announce that I have been chosen as a Guest Design Team Member at Sunday Sketch and Stamp for a 2 month period in May and June. I was so pleased to accept this and can't wait to be part of their challenges. Why not take a look at their blog as they are celebrating their first birthday with Challenge 26 and there are chances to win some goodies along the way.

I'm back to work tomorrow, but hope to be able to upload some cards either this afternoon or in the morning .... must go DIY calling!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Claire
    Congrats on your GDT with Sunday Sketch & Stamp. Hope you have enjoyed the Easter break - sounds like you've been busy! I feel like I've been off for ages - I don't work Mondays so first day back will be Tuesday - boooo hoooo lol!!!!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well done Claire! What great news! Thats a good way to start a week!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.