My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

1 April 2010

What a week!

Hello everyone, I havn't had chance to post anything this week and haven't done any crafting either, it was my last week at school this week and end of term is always a busy one! Broke up for the Easter Break yesterday and looking forward to my two and a half weeks off! Been busy with general home life too.

I did manage to make a card this morning for the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • Penny Black Poppy Fields Stamp
  • Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp
  • DCWV & Brenda Pinnick Cardstock
  • My Mind's Eye Papers
  • Stampin-Up & Brilliance Inks with Waterbrush
  • Flowers & Brad from Stash

I'm really pleased with how this turned out, I was a bit wary for the green and pink, but it worked! As ever would love you're comments.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Claire
    Beautiful card - love the image and the colour combo.
    What do you do in school? - I work in a school as well - SLT Secretary - it's great having the hols isn't it lol!!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Claire, I love the green and it looks so fresh with the pink! Must try that combo! Really love the PB image too!

    Happy Easter
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely :)
    Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
    Mira =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute claire.....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, there's a little something for you over at my blog, please pop over when you get a moment!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keryn was right - a charming blog! Love your cards - especially that little hedgehog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire,

    You entered challenge #24 over and Sunday Sketch and Stamp with a beautiful card, and I'm pleased to tell you that we would like to invite you to join us as a guest DT member for a period of 2 months. If you would be happy to join us, drop me an email to sundaysketchandstamp@gmail.com saying so, and I'll send you an invite to our forum so that you can come over and meet the girls.

    Congratulations, and looking forward to working with you.

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.