Hello everyone, I havn't had chance to post anything this week and haven't done any crafting either, it was my last week at school this week and end of term is always a busy one! Broke up for the Easter Break yesterday and looking forward to my two and a half weeks off! Been busy with general home life too.
I did manage to make a card this morning for the following challenges:-
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge 24 Theme: Barb's Sketch
- Saturday Secret Crafter Challenge 76 Theme: Pink, Green & Flowers
- Penny Black Saturday 94 Theme: Butterflies & Bees
For this card I used:-
- Penny Black Poppy Fields Stamp
- Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp
- DCWV & Brenda Pinnick Cardstock
- My Mind's Eye Papers
- Stampin-Up & Brilliance Inks with Waterbrush
- Flowers & Brad from Stash
I'm really pleased with how this turned out, I was a bit wary for the green and pink, but it worked! As ever would love you're comments.