My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

31 May 2010

Anniversary Wishes

Evening all, well what a busy day I've had today. Mark bought me a new bike yesterday, so this morning we went off to Draycote Water and I tested it out - haven't ridden a bike for years, but like they say you never forget how to do it! LOL. Had a great time, but my legs ache, lack of exercise I feel! Can't wait to go again .... am on a bit of a health regime, desperately need to lose some weight, so this form of exercise should help out alot! This was followed by a shopping spree and then a visit to my parents.

Its their 47th Anniversary tomorrow, so I made them this card. They love owls, so my Kanban kit was just the ticket! I also used my new Kanban 8" x 8" gatefold cards which are just fab and such good quality!


Here's the inside, with a computer generated greeting ........


And another pic of it partly open!

I hope they like it! Anyway hope you've all enjoyed your May Day holiday - lucky me has the week off (half term). See you soon!

4 comments:

  1. oh great card hun love those owls,love kanban stuff too hun super quality hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire sounds like you had 'fun' yesterday. I too need to lose some weight so might 'vitually' join you on a bike ride!
    Fab card - love the colours and I'm sure your Mum & Dad will adore it.
    Have a great day.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow some very beautiful cards Claire!!! you are on a roll. Isn't that pp gorgeous on this card, i have some. Your Mum & Dad will love your card hun. Hope the health kick goes well & you are not suffering too much. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Claire, Im sure they will treasure it! You can see the quality of the card, it really does look fab!

    Good for you off out and about on your bike (so to speak!!) I remember when my girls where younger we all used to go out on cycle rides in the evenings and I had to end up getting a tractor seta!! Oooh, I can nearly feel the pain now all of those years later! Wouldnt have been so bad but having had so much natural 'padding' I was disappointed to suffer from such a sore bot!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.