My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

19 May 2010

Blooming Charming!

My third post of the day already! This is the card I was working on this morning for those of you who visit WOYWW! This make is for the following challenges:-

I found this sketch very different to work with as it was all circles and used another of my new Pink Gem Design stamps.

For this card I used:-

  • Kate Knight DPs
  • Pink Gem Designs Chloe with Kitten Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp with Stampin-Up Inks
  • Nesties
  • Silk Flower & Metal Flower Brad from Stash

As always love to hear your comments. Enjoy the sun today!

7 comments:

  1. So cute, I love your image! Great take on the challenge this week! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week! Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorjus card hun the image is so cute hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow......this just delicious claire! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Claire. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire

    Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Sorry you can't make it to the demo tomorrow - maybe next time!

    Very pretty card!
    Debbie - Stampeezee

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute card, love the colours you have used
    Thanks for joining in with PTW
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card Claire, I love the cute little girl and your colouring...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.