My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 May 2010

Fairy Rose

Good evening everyone, well I've been off work poorly today, one of those cold and sore throat viruses ..... I'm sure its the school where I work as I keep getting them! Anyway feeling slightly better tonight, so hope to be back tomorrow. It was nice to be able to watch QVC today and also make some cards. So my first make is for the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Lili's Fairies (Rose) Stamp
  • Papers & Card from Stash
  • Papermania Gemstones
  • Anita's Peeloffs
  • Promarkers
  • Sizzix Texture Folder
  • Glitter

I love using pink and green together, normally I would use pastels, but decided to go with brights for a change and have to say am pretty pleased with how this turned out!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, what a pretty card. Love the cute image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card Claire.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Claire, the colours look great together dont they!

    I love the bling, they could be her fairy tippy toes footprints!! lol!

    Hope you're feeling much better.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just as sweet as can be! I love it!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw such a sweet card, adorable image and gorgeous colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire
    Sorry to hear you're not too well - I think it is working in a school - lots of viruses and closed environment - hope you fell better soon.
    Great card - love the bright pink & greens together they look fab.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. super cute card Claire
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty card Claire. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable Claire, I just love fairies, thanks for playing along.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Pink and green - great colors!

    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Theresa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the color combo and the image; well done! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    P.S. Sorry, I messed up on the first post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.