My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

10 May 2010

The Long Awaited Craft Room!

Well as promised, here are some piccies of my new craft room. Mark decided he had had enough of my stash being strewn everywhere around the house and me not having a proper place to sit and craft so he has given up the back end of our garage to house me! LOL and I have to say he as usual has done an amazing job in coverting it and tranforming it into a little room for moi!

Lots of storage space means I have all my crafty items organised and readily to hand!

And french doors onto the patio (well when we've finished the garden there will be a patio LOL!) which will be lovely on those rare Sunny days we get!

I did take a load more photos but won't bore you to death with them - I'm really pleased with the end result and look forward to spending many happy hours in there crafting and creating! Now you know why I haven't been cardmaking for a week and a half as have been painting and decorating the room!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW Claire what a fab craft room you now have! The blue is just divine too!
    Oh you lucky girl having such a super guy to make you so happy by doing things like this for you! Thats worth so much more than any crafting girl!!
    I look forward to seeing you back 'at the helm' and crafting and I hope to be able to join you this week also as have been MIA due to pc probs <sighs!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow what a brilliant craft space you have,just love the clean colurs too hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oh i want a crafty room i need a bigger house!LOL

    You lucky thing!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful husband- he knows how to make his wife ecstatic! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.