My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

24 May 2010

Manga Style

Hello again, second post for the day for the Stamp Something Challenge Theme: Two of Something.

And because I loved the Just Magnolia sketch so much, I decided to use it again, but rotated it for a different look and the two of something are the two designer papers used.

For this card I used:-

  • Sugar Nellie Manga Girl Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • My Mind's Eye Papers
  • Brad & Card from Stash
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • Papermania Pearls

I really like the way this one turned out and would love your comments as always.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Claire!

    Lovely card, the image is so cool, she looks like shes got real attitude but in a soft sort of way!

    Lovely greens!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week.
    hugs,Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the DP and your coloring of her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.