My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

30 May 2010

Me and My Cat

Afternoon ....... well the weather has held today which meant we could get out into the garden and have another attempt at landscaping ........ I now have one border ready to be planted, so very happy and feel a trip to the garden centre coming on later this week LOL!

Today's card is for the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Me and My Cat Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • Brads & Card from Stash
  • PM Ivory Black Creative Tones Paper
  • Kanban Greeting Stamp and Gemstones

Let me know what you think, your comments are always appreciated.

5 comments:

  1. oh clare what a love image and teh colurs you have used are just perfect for her hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation, love the use of your plus one colour! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww this is such a lovely card,cute image and gorgeous colours,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire! Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, Ive missed so much having my head down into the circle flip things!

    This is a beautiful card, you are sure on a roll right now Claire, Im loving all of your work! Way to go girl!!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.