My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

5 May 2010

Pinboard Makeover

Morning everyone .... another gorgeous sunny day here, even if a little cold! I haven't managed to post much recently as I've been busy decorating again! But all worth it as my craft room is finally finished less a chair, which I am off to Ikea for tonight to try and get one, so piccies will follow very soon promise! I haven't been able to craft much either, but did manage to revamp my pinboard bought at the weekend from Dunelm Mill, boring pine wood just didn't look very nice in my new room, so decided I would cover it in K&C Speciality papers and decorate with some Kaisercraft flowers and thought it would be ideal to enter into the One Stop Craft Challenge 78 with their theme being "anything but ....... a card".

Unfortunately you can't see the gorgeous glitter elements on this very well, but I'm really pleased with the end result and just need to fill it now!

Hope you all have a great day whatever you are up to.

5 comments:

  1. Hiya Claire
    This looks fab hun - can't wait to see your new look craft room as well!
    Thanks for the lovely comment left on my blog. The die is a Spellbinders Fleur de Lys pendant - I have used it before (last year - but only once!!!!)
    Sun's shining here in Gloucestershire too - it's gorgeous.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab makeover Claire, I just dont think outside of the box with things like that! It looks so fab!

    Keryn x

    ps cant wait to see your sparkling new craft room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't take long to fill this will all your essential notes. Fab project!
    Thanks for joining in with our 'Anything but a card' challenge at OSCC this week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is brilliant!
    Fabulous creation!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created such a beautiful makeover!
    Thanks for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week! :)
    Hugs Itzuvit xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.