My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

29 May 2010

Pink & Brown

Afternoon all, well what a right miserable day it is today - nothing but rain this morning, just a hint of sunshine at the moment, but I'm sure that won't last! Such a shame too as my friend has got married today and we're off to the wedding reception tonight, so I hope she didn't get too wet!

My card today is for a couple of challenges, the first a new challenge blog Hidden Treasures Challenge 1 Theme: Pink and Brown and Just Cute Bears Challenge 18 Theme: Sketch by Bev which is also a DT call to which I am entering.

I actually think these colours look fab together, something I would not usually combine.

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Top Chef Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Papers from Stash
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • DCWV Cardstock
  • Hobbycraft Pearls

I'm really pleased with the end result and hope you like it too! Hope the weather is better where you are today!

11 comments:

  1. Stunning card! Gorgeous colour combo and the scalloped border with pearls is lovely x
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears x

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the colours you've used!
    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Perfect, love the little bear!! Thanks for joining us at Hidden Treasures Hope to see you next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Claire
    Gorgeous card hun. Love the colour combo and the image is adorable.
    Hope you have a great evening.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super Claire. Thanks for joining in with Just Cute Bears this week and good luck with the DT call. Hugs Ali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card!

    Thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.

    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wowo this is stunning! You ladies sure are making my decision difficult this week! Good luck on the JCB DT call, and thanks for joining us at Hidden Treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wo love this hun its just brilliant,hugs cheyrl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a pretty card in pink and brown and cute teddy bear! thanks for joining us at Just Cute Bears.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Claire, I love the colours they work so well together dont they!

    I am a bit daft when it comes to bears and this is a real cutie!

    I love the pretty detailed edge and the pearls!

    Hope your friend had the most wonderful day, I always sit and think of brides on a wet saturday :(

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.