My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

10 May 2010

Sitting Pretty

Good morning, well where did that weekend go? Monday already and another card for the following challenges:-

This was my second attempt at using my new PMs and I am getting used to them, but need to work on the shading with similar pens and using the blender pen! LOL

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Chloe on Swing Stamp
  • Wild Rose Studio Greeting Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania Pearls
  • K & C Sparkly Sweet Papers
  • Card from Stash

I hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Claire
    Such a cutie!
    Loveb the colours you have used.
    Have a great day.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Claire :-) The image is adorable and the papers and embellies are all perfect :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card love the stripes I love striped papers image is so seet hugs Arlinex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, sweet card Claire.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.