My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

2 May 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge 27 - DT Card

Good morning everyone on this sort of sunny Sunday! Well this is my first post as a Guest Design Team member at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and here is my creation for Challenge 27, Ger's Sketch.


The sponsor for this challenge is Busy Beauties Boutique and they are offering the lucky winner their choice of 5 images. All you need to do is follow Ger's sketch, include stamping somewhere in you're creation and post it on you're blog with a direct link to the post. The closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on Saturday 15th May. I do hope you will join in with the fun.

Enjoy you're day!


4 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire, love the sunny bright colours even if it is dull here!

    Did you get my email??

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire
    Fab card - love the colour choice.
    Had a great day yesterday thanks for asking.
    If you drop me an e-mail I'll forward the details on how to make the side stepper card - e-mail addy on my blog.
    Hope you are enjoying the extended weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire,
    Love the card!!! Choice of colors are FAB!!!
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Claire! I love that monochomatic look with a splash of color in the image and the flower. I am also looking forward to working with you at Hidden Treasures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.