My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

30 May 2010

Sunday Sketch & Stamp Challenge 29 - GDT Card

Good Morning folks and welcome to another fortnightly challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge 29 sees a sketch by Sem, who is sadly leaving the design team. This week's sponsor is Ger at Cullen Crafts and she is offering one lucky winner the chance of one of the new Gorjuss Girl Kits which are absolutely adorable and I should know as I already own some of these and they are fab!

So without further ado here's the sketch and my DT card:-


I am also entering this card into the Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Week 53 which is their first anniversary and the Theme is "Anything Goes".

The challenge ends at midnight on Saturday 12th June, so take a look at the DT's inspirational cards and join in with the fun and your chance to win that fabulous prize!

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Wedding Couple Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Kanban Paper and Colour Textile Collection Card
  • MS Heart Border Punch
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Papermania Gemstones
  • Peeloffs from Stash

I'll be back later with some more posts! Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Super colours and I love the silver it really makes it stand out.

    That is just such a beautiful stamp and I cant wait to ink mine up!

    Keryn x

    ps. have a good wedding party? any headaches??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Claire
    This is gorgeous - I love that image and the DP's are beautiful.
    Think I need to have that MS punch lol!!!!
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab card and colouring. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and gorgeous image!! Thanks for joining in our celebrations at PFP this week - best of luck!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.