My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

9 May 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches 44

Evening everyyone, at long last I've been able to get in some crafting after what seems like a very long week and a half without doing any! LOL. So I've managed to catch up with some challenges today and my first card is for Tuesday Morning Sketches 44.

Its my first card using my new investment ....... Promarkers and I have to say I'm very pleased with my purchase, still have quite a few more to purchase though! And also need to do some practising with them. Its also my first card I have made in my new completed craft room, and it is such a joy that everything is finally to hand and all nice and organised. Pictures to follow, I promise!

For this card I used:-

  • Magnolia Ink Charleston Tilda Stamp
  • Penny Black Birthday Girl Stamp with Stampin-Up Ink
  • Promarkers
  • Hobbycraft Pearls
  • Paper, Ribbon, Eyelet and Pearlescent Card from Stash

I'm really pleased with this card and look forward to your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Darling Magnolia card! Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Claire
    Beautiful card - love the eyelet & ribbon in the corner - great touch.
    Hope you've enjoyed the weekend.
    Thanks for popping over to my blog.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card hun love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's precious; what a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.