My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

16 May 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches 45

Hello again! This is my third and final post for today!



I'm really pleased with this card and just love this stamp, which is one of my many new purchases from Pink Gem Designs.

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Kaya with Flowers Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Wild Asparagus Papers
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • Papermania Pearls
  • Promarkers
  • Penny Blank Greeting Stamp with Stampin-Up Ink
  • Brads from Stash
  • X-Cut Floral Border Punch & Nesties

As usual look forward to your comments and hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Take Care

3 comments:

  1. I had a panic then when I read your post title, I thought Id lost two days this week! lol!

    Another great card Claire, you have been busy today! I love your new image, she is lovely!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh another fab card hun love the image,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.