My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 May 2010

Wedding Wishes

Evening Peeps, well have just enjoyed a lovely chinese takeout bought by the in-laws and a barcadi breezer and now ready to show my card I made today which is for the following challenges:-

Now I found this stamp when organising my stuff recently and forgot that I had it, its an LOTV which they no longer stock - must have had it well over a year!

For this card I used:-

  • LOTV Wedding Stamp
  • My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Papers
  • Papermania Pearls
  • MS Heart Border Punch
  • Embossed Floral Pearlescent Card with Nestie
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Peel Offs

Hope you like it!

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card Claire, the image is great as it is so different from the 'norm' which I love!

    Pretty rose pink shade youve chosen and I love the little pearls!

    Have a fab weekend!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty hun love the colurs you have used too love cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Claire.....I love the colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and the shine xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire
    This is beautiful hun - I love that image - it's so fun and cheery looking.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend - I'm so glad it's here!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Claire, love the image and the layout. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, the colours look great. Good luck with the One Stop Crafts Challenges DT Call.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.