Evening Peeps, well have just enjoyed a lovely chinese takeout bought by the in-laws and a barcadi breezer and now ready to show my card I made today which is for the following challenges:-
- One Stop Craft Challenge 79 Theme: Wedding Wishes
- Papertake Weekly Challenge Theme: Shiny, Sparkly & Special
- Stamp Something Theme: Celebrate Something
Now I found this stamp when organising my stuff recently and forgot that I had it, its an LOTV which they no longer stock - must have had it well over a year!
For this card I used:-
- LOTV Wedding Stamp
- My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Papers
- Papermania Pearls
- MS Heart Border Punch
- Embossed Floral Pearlescent Card with Nestie
- American Crafts Ribbon
- Peel Offs
Hope you like it!