My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

21 June 2010

Ahoy There Me Hearty!

Morning people and welcome to another week - yes its Monday already, don't know where the days are going just lately. Its another gorgeous day today, just walked my daughter to school and wish I didn't have to go to work later! Would much like to sit in the garden me thinks!

Had a good evening in the craft room last night, so have a few cards to upload today. The first of many is for the Simon Says Challenge with the theme this week being Pirates!

For this card I used:-

  • Digi Stamp Boutique Pirate Josh Digi Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Paper & Card from Stash
  • Computer Generated Greeting & Skull and Crossbones
  • Papermania Gems

Really happy with this card, although the camera hasn't picked up the brightness of it very well - love the colours and such an ideal card for a boy!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire
    I love DSB images - you have coloured this one perfectly.
    Hope you had a good day at work.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors! I love that stripey paper :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.