My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

14 June 2010

Anyone for Challenges!?

Good morning crafters, what a miserable day it is here in the Midlands! More rain and very windy too! let's hope it improves later in the week!

I'm on catch up at the moment for challenges, I seem to be entering loads! So here is my first card for the following challenges:-

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Bridesmaid Kaya Stamp
  • Papermania Capsule Collection Sunshine Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Buttons & Cardstock from Stash
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • American Crafts Ribbon

Look forward to your comments and thanks for stopping by.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love the colours you've used...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge...
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire
    This is so pretty - love the soft colours and the layout is fab.
    Weather not good here either - so I plan to stay indoors and craft all day lol!!!
    Enjoy your day off. Take care.
    oh nearly forgot - thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog. Keep on rockin, I invite you to see my post, I hope you will find interesting too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww just gorgeous Claire!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Claire. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    Just a note: the challenges close at 7pm EST on Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, this is so cute fab colours.
    A lovely card,
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful, adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation great take on the chall thanks for sharing & joining us at A Gem of a Chall.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Good luck with A Gem Of A Challenge...thanks for joining us! xx Jenny xx http://myinkyhands-jennifer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.