Good morning crafters, what a miserable day it is here in the Midlands! More rain and very windy too! let's hope it improves later in the week!
I'm on catch up at the moment for challenges, I seem to be entering loads! So here is my first card for the following challenges:-
- Allsorts Challenge 56 Theme: Lace and/or buttons
- A Gem of A Challenge 5 Theme: Ribbons and Buttons
- Simon Says Stamp Theme: A Recipe: 1 Image, 2 Patterned Papers (+ contrast card) and 3 Types of Embellishment
- Tuesday Morning Sketches 49 Theme: Sketch
For this card I used:-
- Pink Gem Designs Bridesmaid Kaya Stamp
- Papermania Capsule Collection Sunshine Papers
- Buttons & Cardstock from Stash
- Kaisercraft Flowers
- American Crafts Ribbon
Look forward to your comments and thanks for stopping by.