My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

18 June 2010

Colour Combo

Evening peeps, I'm late posting this card for the Crazy 4 Challenges C4C41 with the theme this week of a colour combo. So I came up with the following card, which I have to say is certainly not one of my better makes, but its too late now, here it is!

For this card I used:-
  • Pink Gem Designs Chloe With Flowers
  • Kaisercraft Flowers
  • Ribbon & Brad from Stash
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania Capsule Collection Papers

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Such a sweet image and I love all those different bordered panels for the background dp. Very cute, Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.