My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

21 June 2010

Gems & Ribbons

Hello again, my third and final post for today!

Its for the Friday Sketchers Challenge 107 with the added theme of gems and ribbons.

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Fairy Chloe Stamp & Fairy Wishes Stamp
  • Promarkers
  • Papermania Rose Garden Papers
  • Papermania Gemstones
  • Ribbon & Card from Stash
  • Glitter - yes there is on the wings, but you can't tell on the photo! LOL

I hope you like what you see and thanks for stopping by this morning. I hope you all have a fab day - enjoy that sunshine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Claire you have been a busy bee!!
    Another gorgeous card - such a cute image and again great colouring.
    Have a lovely evening
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, that image is precious! Love the bling , the pretty ribbon and the soft background dp. Super work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.