My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

6 June 2010

Here's My Heart and Some Great News!

Afternoon people, well its been a lovely morning here in Coventry, so we took the girls off to Draycote Water with their bikes and they loved it! Obviously made the most of this morning as we have just had a downpour of rain and now its brightened up again! I wish it would make up its mind as we are still trying to progress with the garden!

Anyhows I made a card last night for several challenges but forgot to upload it and missed the deadline for the Just Cute Bears Challenge! DOH, but can still enter it for the following:-

For this card I used:-

  • Wild Rose Studio Louis With Heart Stamp
  • Papermania Capsule Collection Red Hot Papers
  • Promarkers
  • Gem & Card from Stash
  • Kanban Mirri Card, Ribbon & Brad

I hope you like it! Well for the great news, not only did I make the top 3 in their first challenge, but I also made it through to being a Design Team Member with Hidden Treasures which is a new challenge blog that runs every Sunday and I hope you will join in with the fun. Their next challenge is to make a Circle Card and you need to enter by Saturday 12th June to be in with a chance of winning! So I hope I will be visiting some familiar blogs LOL.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ..... I still have another day of my half term break to enjoy before returning to work on Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. oh gorgeous card hun love the image,and great colur combo too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE way to pleat your ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello you!

    Firstly WELL DONE YOU on your DT post, thats super news as I know you were very keen to join in!

    Secondly weve had the most beautiful day here, think we have somehow missed the rain. Doubt that will happen again for a long while though!

    Fab card Claire, the image is super and I love your colour choice!

    Hope you have a FAB Monday!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.