My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

7 June 2010

Hidden Treasures Challenge 2 - DT Card

Morning everyone ....... well after my good news of becoming a design team member for Hidden Treasures here is my card for their second challenge which ends on Saturday 12th June. I decided to make a circle gatefold card for something a little different!



The theme this week is to make a circle card and the lucky winner can win this prize:-

  • 2 Sets of clear Summer stamps
  • Tree embellishment
  • Dimensional Party Stickers

For this card I used:-

  • Pink Gem Designs Chloe with Kitten Stamp
  • K&C Sparkly Sweet Papers
  • Papermania Gemstones
  • Promarkers
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Kanban Greeting Stamp
  • Cardstock from Stash

I do hope you will pop over and join in with the challenge.




3 comments:

  1. Super card Claire but how did you get such perfect circles??

    The papers are lush and youve coloured your pretty little thing so beautifully! I always struggle with colouring blondes!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Claire and congrats on the DT post.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.