My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

13 June 2010

Hidden Treasures Challenge 3 - DT Card

Afternoon people .... I'm a little late uploading today as have spent the morning out in the back garden planting up the first border after the visit to the garden centre yesterday! And I am so pleased with it, so with cup of tea made, I'm ready to post my DT card for the Hidden Treasures Challenge No 3 with the theme this week being Camping/Outdoors!



This card is made from one of my Kanban kits, which I don't use that often, but the quality of their goods is fantastic, so I finished it off with some curtains using Papermania floral rose paper, ribbon and gems. An ideal retirement card for some keen caravanners!

I hope you will play along this week with the challenge, you have until next Saturday evening (19th June) to enter and be in with the chance to win an assortment of Prima flowers and outdoor themed ribbon!

Thanks for stopping by and look forward to visiting your blogs!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Claire
    This is so cute - I have some of the Christmas kit with these characters and the quality is superb.
    Gardening sounds like hard work lol!!!
    Decorator coming to do lounge tomorrow - hurrahhh - hope to have it all back in order by the end of the week - will post some photos then. The floor is amazing - I love it!!
    Enjoy the rest if the weekend.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Claire! What an adorable card! I think it's fantastic how you made the lady on the inside actually have a back! Very creative thinking and the card is fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card Claire, i love it!!! hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh really love this hun its just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I love the caravan in this card it's fab
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.