My 2017 Christmas Card Tally

27 June 2010

Hidden Treasures Challenge 5 - DT Card

Yes I'm back, this time its that time of the week for the challenge at Hidden Treasures with the theme being RIBBONS. You can use ribbons anywhere on your creation, whether it be a card, scrapbook page, etc. We love to see them all!

This week you have a chance to win a wedding themed prize:-
  • 2 Spools of Ribbon
  • 3ft of Loose Ribbon
  • Pack of 5 x 7 Designer Papers
  • Wedding Day Clear Stamps
  • 2 x 4 Packs of 3D Shoe Stickers
  • Wedding Stickers
  • Pack of Green Patterned Paper Clips

As I hope you'll agree, a fabulous prize that Kelli has produced this week!

So for your chance to win, post your creation on your blog with a direct link to your post by Saturday 3rd July. We've now been running a month and would love to have more people enter, so pass it on to your blogging friends and hopefully they too will join in - we would love to see some new faces!
Now here's my card!

For this card I used:-
  • American Crafts Ribbon
  • Gorjuss Girls Die Cut Images
  • Anita's Peeloffs
  • Papermania Glitter Dots

Thanks for stopping by today and I look forward to visiting your blogs. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Fab card - love the die cut image - it's 'Gorjuss' lol!!!
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire! wow so many beautiful cards, you put me to shame!!! thankyou so much for your lovely comment on my blog. Having wonderful friends are what keep me going & and i appreciate every single one of them. Big hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully colored image, the whole card is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for finding the time to leave me a comment - they make my day!

Copyright Information

All content including text, photographs and design work are © Claire Michele Designs. All rights reserved. Any designs posted are shared for personal inspiration use only and may not be copied for the purpose of publication, design team work, contest submissions or to gain a profit. Thank you for your understanding.